I am going to go straight to the point and be very brief in this tutorial.
Have you ever wanted to send someone a picture of what is shown on your computer or just want to screenshot and keep it for a later use? I have been in this situation in many occasions. Most times that I write posts about computer operations that require me to show photos of what I am writing about to the readers just like in this particular post, I take screenshot of my PC straightaway, rather than looking around the internet for relevant and related pictures.
So, I will be teaching you how to take a screenshot on your PC in a few steps. The good news is that you do not need to install any program/software to be able to take screenshots on your computer. You can perform this task simply by holding a combination of two keys on you computer’s keyboard.
1. Take note of the following keys on your keyboard:
- Print Screen – Sometimes written as “prt.sc”which is usually located at the right top corner of your keyboard.
- The “FN” button which is usually located at the left bottom corner of your keyboard.
2. Paint computer software.
- This is a computer software/program that normally comes with every PC. It is factory installed and every computer has it. To locate it, just click on the windows button, type “paint” on the search bar and locate it as shown on the image below.
How to Take a Screenshot on a PC
- Press the “FN” and “Prt.sc” buttons simultaneously.
- Now, launch the “paint program”
- Locate the “paste” button inside the paint environment to paste the screenshot you have taken
- Use the tips included on the image above to edit your image as you wish and save.
So, that is all about taking screenshots on computers. Do comment and share this post with your friends on social media if it helped you.